TEXMA Ltd. working from December, 2006 was organized for the realization of scientific, research and development works in the field of metallurgy and materials science; the activity includes the development of new materials and innovative preparation technologies for various sector of economy
- TEHMA Ltd.
- Leninskii pr., 49, main building, room 227, Moscow, Russia
- +7 (499) 135-94-34
Directions of activity
- Development and preparation of small lots of materials based on refractory, precious, rare, non-ferrous metals and alloys and half-finished products in poly- and single-crystal states. The used preparation procedures are arc and induction melting in protective atmospheres, electron-beam melting, ion-plasma zone melting.
- Study of magnetic and superconducting properties of materials.
- Study of chemical composition of materials using modern analytical equipment.
- Structural studies of materials by optical and electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction.
- Study of physical properties of materials: mechanical, magnetic, thermal, electrical, superconducting, hydrogen permeability, absorption and catalytic.
- Organizing and holding the International Conference "Functional nanomaterials and high-purity substances" (2008, 2010, 2012, 2014) fnm2014.imetran.ru
The studies and developments are performed by qualified scientists and engineers
To contact us, you can phone or write letter
- Address: Leninskii pr., 49, main building, room 227, Moscow, Russia
- Phone: +7 (499) 135-94-34
- Web: www.d4f.ru
- Email: email@example.com